Friday 15 March 2013

Welcome to my first blog

It has been almost two years since I first became vegan, and so I have decided to do what any good vegan does, and that is, start a blog!
How can a vegan create all these fantastic meals, and not share them with the world?
So on that note... that is what I plan on doing.
And a little bit about my kids too. Because all good mothers love to talk about their children!
This is my first blog, so please be gentle, and please send me feedback, but most of all enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Have just discovered your blog on the recommendation of my daughter. It looks fantastic! Looking forward to trying your recipes...as a newly converted vegetarian at the age of 60...I am on the look out for tried and true recipes. Keep sharing your adventures!

    ReplyDelete